AWS Training Online Overview
Best AWS Training Online – Krish Software Solutions makes the course special is the approach to the online AWS Training, with a philosophy of blended learning. Work on projects and learn to apply the concepts of AWS with the help of a mentor. Learn the knowledge required to excel as an AWS expert. Welcome to the most comprehensive AWS course available in the training market today.
Organizations make use of Amazon Web Services, the cloud service from Amazon for their cloud computing requirements for a plethora of business needs. This large list includes application hosting, web hosting, analytics, big data storage, disaster recovery, backup, customized projects in fields like Internet of Things and many more.
Companies that have successfully integrated AWS solutions get benefits like cost-savings, tighter security, increased efficiency, greater speed, flexible scalability and tighter security. The most reputed players in the world – Netflix, Reddit, Expedia, Aircel, AirBnb and even NASA run their applications on Amazon Web Services. The steep rise in the industry adoption of the AWS cloud infrastructure has also opened doors for a lot of career opportunities as long as candidates have the requisite skill set.
Why AWS at Krishsoft?
- Most comprehensive curriculum of Architect level with duration of 46 Hrs.
- 40 Hours of Instructor led sessions.
- Hands-on practise and assignments for each setup/configuration.
- Discussion session on assignments
- Doubt Clearing sessions.
Who should take this course?
This AWS training Online course is ideal course is best for professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud computing or develop Cloud applications with AWS. You’ll become an asset to any organization, helping influence best practices around advanced cloud based solutions and migrate existing workloads to the cloud.
What is Cloudlab?
CloudLab is a cloud-based AWS console environment lab that Krishsoftsol offers with the course to ensure a hassle-free execution of the hands-on project work. You’ll be able to access a preconfigured environment in CloudLab via your browser that simulates the AWS console in use today.
What skills will you learn in the AWS Training Online?
This AWS training course will make you exam-ready for the AWS Solution Architect Associate certification and will enable you to leverage your skills and expertise involving advanced cloud-based solutions, and migrating existing workloads to the cloud.
By the end of this AWS Training Online you will be able to:
- Formulate solution plans and provide guidance on AWS architectural best practices
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Identify the lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Decipher the ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Estimate AWS costs and identify cost control mechanisms
AWS Training Course Content
- Introduction & History to AWS
- Navigate the AWS Management Console
- Recognize AWS Global Infrastructure
- Describe the security measures AWS provides
- AWS Storage & Content Delivery
- Identify key AWS storage options
- Describe Amazon EBS
- Create an Amazon S3 bucket and manage associated objects
- Compute Services & Networking
- Identify the different AWS compute and networking options
- Describe an Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Create an Amazon EC2 instance
- Verify how to use Amazon EBS
- AWS Managed Services & Database
- Describe Amazon DynamoDB
- Verify key aspects of Amazon RDS
- Execute an Amazon RDS drive application
- Deployment and Management
- Identify AWS CloudFormation
- Describe Amazon CloudWatch metrics and alarms
- Describe Amazon Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Leveraging Global Infrastructure
- Extending On-Premises into the Cloud
- Computing in the Cloud
- Designing Storage Subsystems
- Distributed Environments
- Choosing a Datastore
- Designing Web-Scale Media Hosting
- Event Driven Scaling
- Infrastructure as Code
- Orchestrating Batch Processing
- Reviewing Large Scale Design Patterns
- Designing for Cost
- Planning for High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Demonstration of a complete Project
- Doubts and Question/Answers session.
- Introduction & History to AWS