About Python Training Online Course
Python Online training course is an entire course that will help you to clearly understand the high-level, general-purpose dynamic programming language. In this Python programming training online you will be covered to both the basic and advanced concepts of Python like machine learning, Deep Learning, Hadoop streaming, MapReduce in Python, and work with packages like Scikit and Scipy.
What you will learn in this Python Online Training Course?
- Learn about the basics, significance and installation of Python
- Learn about file and sequence operations
- Learn about MapReduce concepts for Hadoop deployment
- Study OOP, expressions, data types, looping, etc.
- Understand SQLite in Python, functions, operations and class defining
- Use Python for writing and deploying Pig UDF and Hive UDF
- Get to know the Machine Learning Algorithms in Python
- Work on a real life Hadoop project running on Python
- Course Completion Certificate from Krishsoft
- Be equipped for the Python Professional Certification
Who should take this Python Scripting Training Course?
- BI Managers and Project Managers
- Software Developers and ETL professionals
- Analytics professionals
- Big Data professionals
- Those wanting to have a career in Python
What are the fundamentals for learning Python?
You don’t need any specific knowledge to learn Python. A basic knowledge of programming can help.
|Ease of use||Verbose||Verbose||Simpler, dynamically typed|
|Scalability||Platform depended||Cross Platform||Cross Platform|
|Deployment||Android, web application||Big Data||Data Science, Machine
Why Should I learn Python Programming Language?
Python’s design & libraries provide 10 times efficiency compared to C, C++, or Java.
Python is a highly admired object-oriented language that is quick to learn and easy to deploy. It can run on a choice of systems like Windows, Linux and Mac thus make it highly coveted for the data analytics domain. Leading completion of Python certification training you can work in Big Data Hadoop environment for very high salaries.
Python Course Content Overview
Python is a widely used high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability, and its syntax allows programmers to express concepts in fewer lines of code than possible in languages such as C++ or Java. The language provides constructs intended to enable writing clear programs on both a small and large scale.
INTRODUCTION TO PYTHON
Introduction to python
Writing Simple Programs
Discuss How Python Program runs
Types and Operation in python
- List and Tuples
- Statements and Syntax
- Assignments ,Expressions and Print Statements
- Conditional Construct
- Iterative Construct
Introduction to Functions and Lambda Forms
Functions and Arguments and Scope
Understanding Modules in Python
Mixed usage modes
Introduction to OO Programming in python
Class coding basic
OOP and inheritance
New styles Classes